Working for us
Frazer is a people business; our customer’s come to us and stay with us because we have motivated and friendly staff who take pride in their work and are very much a part of their local community.
We are proud that our people are long serving and that they are able to work and develop themselves in a challenging but supportive environment. The majority of our roles have regular customer contact with the opportunity to build strong on-going relationships.
If you enjoy providing the best service in a busy, sometimes hectic team environment then a career in our branch network could be for you. We have a range of roles including:
- Branch Managers
- Branch Supervisors and Assistants
- Customer Service & Sales – Internal and External Roles
- Yard Supervisors and Operatives
- Operations & Support Functions
- Graduate trainees
We offer our staff
- A good safe place to work
- Challenging and fun work
- To be part of a successful team, trusted by colleagues and customers
- Encouragement to be empowered to lead, not just managed.
If you would like to work for Frazer, please view the latest vacancies at Saint-Gobain: http://www.sgbdcareers.co.uk/ or contact your local branch.